INTELLIGENCE. INNOVATION. IMAGING.
AI IN ONCOLOGIC IMAGING
JULY 20-23, ONLINE
AN ESR PREMIUM EVENT
BROUGHT TO YOU BY ESOR
ECR 2020 Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- These rules apply to the European Society of Radiology’s (ESR’s) Watch now & attend ECR for Free promotion (hereinafter ‘the competition’).
- To validly enter the competition, you must complete the steps identified on our website, emails or social media channels. Those steps are:
- You have to be an ESR Member or become an ESR Member before June 30 (membership price will vary according to membership type); and
- You have to log in and watch at least one video on maiesr.org before June 30.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn or any other social network.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of the terms contained herein.
Eligibility and entry restrictions
- To be eligible to enter the competition:
- entrants must be a natural person, at least 18 years old (proof of address or age may be required).
- entrants must not be an employee, officer or agent of the ESR, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, nor a relative of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to the competition per person is 1.
- To be eligible to enter the competition:
- The competition shall be open for entries from May 24 until 24:00 (CEST) on 29 June 2019.
- Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The ESR accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received, for whatever reason.
- The ESR reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Entrants will be notified any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
Selection of winners
- Winners shall be selected at random.
- An entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restriction will not be eligible to be adjudged a winner or receive an associated prize in any circumstances.
- The ESR’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The competition and its terms and conditions are governed by Austrian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Austria.
Winners and prizes
- A total of five winners shall be selected, with each receiving the prize of registration for ECR 2020 and a €400 accommodation voucher. The accommodation voucher shall be usable on ECR 2020’s hotel booking platform, which shall open from September 2019, and its use shall be restricted to supporting attendance of ECR 2020.
- Winners shall be announced on the ESR website and/or social media channels on 15 July 2019.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winners over a period of 14 days, following the announcement on 15 July 2019. If a winner fails to respond to our notifications and accept their prize within this period, the ESR reserves the right to disqualify that entrant. In the case of such disqualification, the forfeited prize shall not be awarded to another entrant.
- No alternatives (cash or other) will be offered in place of the prize stipulated. Prizes are also non-transferable.
Publicity & Privacy
- The ESR may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winners therefore agree to the publication of their respective names, photographs and the disclosure of their respective regions of residence in any materials published by the ESR relating to the competition.
- All other personal details collected as part of the competition will be used according to the ESR’s data protection policy.
- This competition is run by the European Society of Radiology, Am Gestade 1, Vienna 1100, Austria
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above; or
- by email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.